Doors are finally open for Reclamation Mastermind and I’m so excited!
Today, I’m walking you through the details —Is Reclamation for you? What makes it unique? What can you expect?
Stick around as I lay out the groundwork for this transformation the women of Reclamation are about to go through.
You will learn how to create a peaceful, profitable business that works with your life and that you actually enjoy running.
So much of the business advice I’ve seen it doesn’t work well for many women of color, mothers or people with ADHD.
I’m a single parent, living in a high-cost city, operating with ADHD, and resisting the narrative that success demands a Type-A personality. Reclamation operates beyond these myths, allowing you to identify and do more of what works versus simply doing more.
That’s exactly why we focus on sustainability, helping you make every business stage peaceful and profitable. Whether you’re eyeing a six-figure or multiple six-figure business, Reclamation equips you with the mindset, marketing prowess, and leadership skills to thrive authentically.
In this episode, I discuss:
– Five key goals Reclamation tackles
1. fostering a leadership mindset
2. creating demand, getting you booked out, and magnifying what’s working for you
3. maintaining demand when you’re at capacity while gearing up for scalable growth
4. becoming an industry thought leader
5. refining your leadership skills through emotional intelligence
– Who exactly Reclamation Mastermind is for
– Next steps if you’re interested in getting access to the bonus Five-Figure Fast Track Group VIP day!