Our resistance is a flashlight to where our growth is.
That’s why today, I’m sharing 5 things I’ve seen my clients resist as their business grows.
After coaching hundreds of women over the last 4 years, and looking at my own journey in hitting 6 figures in my first 11 months in business, I see these common denominators.
Entrepreneurs resist these five things:
– 1A Instead of fixating on sales, making your marketing SO helpful, it could get people a result. (A lot of people agree in theory, but not in practice)
– 1B Educating with only a tiny hint of selling in their content
– 2 Networking like crazy and getting visible beyond just posting on socials
– 3 Hiring a photographer and doing a brand photoshoot
– 4 Speaking to yourselves with compassion.
– 5 Expanding your friend circle to include more CEOs
These conversations usually go “Oh, well I do that already!” or “I don’t think I need to do that.”
If you hear yourself saying that to any of these steps in business growth, I challenge you to move through your resistance.
You are going to feel resistance at all stages of business anyway. It never goes away, if you’re growing. So notice it, normalize it, and let it guide you towards money making activities.
The road to six figures is not meant to be a comfortable one, but it will be worth it.