For the last 2 years, I’ve maintained a quarter million a year baseline from one offer, private coaching. This is separate from launch income from Reclamation.
I’ve done this even with…
👉🏽 No launches.
👉🏽 No digital products or intensives.
👉🏽 No professional branding or website (yet).
👉🏽 Marketing on only one platform.
Here is what I coach my Reclamation clients on in terms of reaching that 200k+ baseline within the next year.
A lot of this is also my advice for building up to a five figure offer, but not quite – I will release a separate podcast episode on that and how I went from a 6k offer for my first 18 months of business, to a booked out 15k offer within the next 6 months after that. So stay tuned because those episodes are coming.
So, back to reaching a quarter million baseline. Here are the six things I would do.
1. Getting better at selling one main high ticket offer vs trying to launch a group or sell multiple things at once
2. Keep documenting and improving client results in your main offer.
3. Create a culture of renewals by always knowing what’s next for your clients. Renewals are essential, not just because of income but because they allow you and your client to create better, deeper results which will ensure you stay booked out.
4. Get clear on your thought leadership because it will fast track you to a five figure offer, which is the baseline for multiple six figure years with one offer.
5. Make client results easy to find, in multiple places.
6. Make third party credibility easy to find. Especially at the 5-figure offer level, clients expect to be able to find you sharing your expertise on platforms you don’t own. Podcast appearances, clips from speaking engagements, or places your work has been featured go a long way
This has been a JOURNEY. Know that YOU can do this too.