Have you ever found yourself feeling resentful after a sales call that ends in a “no”? I’m sure we’ve all experienced that inner critique getting louder when business isn’t going our way. Where there is attachment, there is also resentment.
So today, I want to chat about how you can release that attachment and create more demand. Because we all know that struggling through and telling ourselves “things have to change” over and over again isn’t moving the needle.
We can’t rely on our business to validate us. Even more important, we can’t base our self worth on the state of our business. So how do we release these identity entanglements?And what can business look like if our relationship to our business goals mirrors what a healthy inter-personal relationship is?
In this episode, we’re chatting about:
– Why inner child healing is essential in entrepreneurship
– How an attachment to sales manifested in lower conversions for me in 2021
– How I can spot attachment in business
– Shifting blame to curiosity for a healthier business
– Escaping the cycle of “bracing” and instead embracing “preparing”
This is why in Reclamation Mastermind, we focus so much on creating a Self Concept that can withstand your toughest days. Shame dies in the light and festers in silence. Fear grows in silence. And attachment needs fear. Attachment needs shame. Tune in and let’s bring that shame to the light!